Are you interested joining The Editing Academy Affiliate Program?
We’re interested in having you!
Our master course provides students with the foundational knowledge they need to provide industry-standard proofreading and copyediting to clients around the world. With the skills from this course, they can work from any location with internet access, and at any time of day that suits them and their clients.
This course sells best for affiliate marketers with a work-from-home, digital nomad, or side-hustle focus. Keep reading to find out what sets our course apart from the competition—for you and your subscribers, too!
The Editing Made Easy master course includes
– an intro to the editing industry
– grammar and punctuation lessons
– copyediting lessons
– plenty of opportunities to practice the lessons
– steps to launch and market the business
– how to handle clients like a professional
– other tips and tricks from established editors to start out like a pro
Best of all, every purchase includes the option for students to certify by passing the course evaluation to ensure that they’ve learned and applied the material. (We don’t charge extra for certification.)
Each student must pass with at least a 90% score in order to receive a certificate of graduation from The Editing Academy. This ensures these students are fully qualified to become a proofreader and copyeditor.
We offer a 20% commission rate on all master course enrollments through your commission link. If the course is on sale, you’ll earn 20% of the sale price.
If you think you’re a great fit for The Editing Academy Affiliate Program, and you have a high-quality website, then fill out this form to complete the application. Each application is personally reviewed, and you’ll receive an email with further instructions to be set up as an affiliate, if approved.
We reserve the right to remove an affiliate if we review your site and decide it has a spammy appearance.
We reserve the right to deactivate your affiliate account and deny commissions earned if we determine you have been misusing your affiliate link in any way or promoting The Editing Academy in a false or misleading way, including misusing any logos or misconstruing any information regarding The Editing Academy, its founder, or your relationship with The Editing Academy or its founder.
We reserve the right to delete your affiliate account if your link has been inactive for more than four months (no clicks) or if you have not referred any sales within your first six months as an affiliate.
All referrals MUST come through your affiliate link. We do not accept email referrals. (“Hey, I referred so-and-so. Please give me a commission.”) Your referrals must click on your affiliate link in order to receive a commission. Additionally, referral links can ONLY be used on your blog or website rather than through emails sent to your subscribers. In other words, they must click through your email into your website to learn more about the course, then click the affiliate link located in your article.
If approved, you’ll be provided access to a dashboard that gives you personalized data including commission rate, affiliate code, commission details, sales revenue, and more. The process for receiving affiliate commissions is simple:
1. A visitor clicks on your affiliate link to one of our courses on your website or blog.
2. The visitor’s IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
3. The visitor browses our site and may decide to enroll in the free minicourse or in the Editing Made Easy course. The free minicourse offers a discount incentive to sign up for the master course and is an excellent sales lead.
4. If the visitor enrolls at any time during the 90-day cookie period (assuming they don’t clear their cookies), the enrollment will be registered as a sale for you, and you will receive a 20% commission for each sale. Commissions are paid out automatically by the Teachable payment gateway via PayPal. Teachable holds funds for 30 days after the sale has cleared, then pays commissions on the first business day of the following month.